On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Shubhashis Karmakar <shubhas...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> I wanted to try out google calendar API v3. I have Android Studio 1.0. I
> created a java endpoint module from Android Studio. I was following the
> official documentation here
> <https://developers.google.com/google-apps/calendar/v3/reference/calendarList/get>
>

> Calendar service = new Calendar.Builder(httpTransport, jsonFactory,
> credentials) .setApplicationName("applicationName").build();
>
> Now what will be the httpTransport, jsonfactory and credentials here?
> Official Documentation did not specify anything.

HttpTransport and JsonFactory are classes from Google's Java API client.
You can see the proper arguments by looking at the javadoc
<https://developers.google.com/resources/api-libraries/documentation/calendar/v3/java/latest/com/google/api/services/calendar/Calendar.Builder.html#Calendar.Builder(com.google.api.client.http.HttpTransport,%20com.google.api.client.json.JsonFactory,%20com.google.api.client.http.HttpRequestInitializer)>
.

 wrote:

> Can anyone provide me a sample? or any direction to work with Calender API
> and Android Studio?? Or what to do in the Official sample mentioned above?

The source code for that sample (specifically the code authorizing into
Calendar) is here
<https://code.google.com/p/google-api-java-client/source/browse/calendar-cmdline-sample/src/main/java/com/google/api/services/samples/calendar/cmdline/CalendarSample.java?repo=samples>;
you should be able to copy and paste most of the code into your Android
Studio project and have it work. If you experience specific problems, feel
free to post them including the exception stack trace here.