Hey there,

since the rather new Developer Console looks quite feature complete to me
and appears to be a SPA we would love to make use of REST APIs that expose
some of its information. In my Chrome Network tab I can see that the app's
versions are obtained from:
https://console.developers.google.com/m/gaeconsole/versions?pid=<my-project-id>&moduleId=default
 -
but looking at the payload, I suppose this isn't intended for general usage.

So, how can I obtain the information which version is live, when it was
deployed and by whom via a REST API call?

Stephan