**Need Help

Need the correct syntax and usage for postput callbacks to track entity
updates and do post execution. I followed the example but getting null
exception error.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.Key.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/google/appengine/api/datastore/Key;JLjava/lang/String;Lcom/google/appengine/api/datastore/AppIdNamespace;)V
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.KeyTranslator.createFromPb(KeyTranslator.java:38)

Also I'm using android studio. Not sure what else i need to set to compile and
make it work.

Servlet code

public class PostMsgServlet {

    static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger("logger");

    @PostPut(kinds = {"Credentials"})
    void log(PutContext context) {
        logger.fine("Inside put. Finished putting " +
context.getCurrentElement().getKey());

    }

}

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/8177dbf1-de1b-474a-b693-2c309ef062c6%40googlegroups.com.