Sorry, to early in the morning and pre coffee. Have you also attached the
domain to the cert in app engine? I know at least in the past it was easy to
forget to click the “save”-button.

Otherwise, if you do a curl -v -i https://domain.com what output do you get?
something about the cert? or is it just a plain 404?

–

Fredrik Enestad

Senior Full-Stack Developer

+46 (0)735 33 55 10

Soundtrack Your Brand

Exclusive Provider of Spotify® for business

Birger Jarlsgatan 43, 111 45 Stockholm, Sweden

soundtrackyourbrand.com

>>> https://domain.com I got the following error: This webpage is not

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/1422603315699.8e1e30c8%40Nodemailer.