On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Daniela Meneses <daniela11...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> you get the idea? it's availablefor any kind of matching as long as the
> url have ''-dot-myapp-dev-com-bo.appspot.com''
>
> So i guess it's not a bug that i was thinking previously but there is any
> kind of documentation referring about this behaviour???

In an above post Alex linked you to the Python version of the routing
information, but I think the Java version is clearer:
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/java/modules/routing

Essentially, *myapp-dev-com-bo* would be a GAE application ID; anything you
put in before the *-dot-* would be routed to a module/version of the
default module. If nothing matches, then the request is routed to the
default module. So yes, the fact that you're seeing it "available for any
kind of matching" is perfectly acceptable and expected behavior. If you
dislike this behavior, you can use the dispatch file (shown in the above
link) to reroute requests according to your preference.

 wrote:

> By sandboxes i was referring to different GAE apps. The problem was that i
> was able to access to the datastore of different GAE app trough versions
> deployed in another GAE app. Or that's what I think until today because i
> make some more tests.

 I think people were initially confused by your use of the term "sandbox"
to refer to a production environment (production App Engine/deploying to a
live App ID). Normally when people say sandbox, they mean a server that is
isolated from public access or a developer environment on a local machine.
It's not a big deal, but thanks for clarifying.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CALSvALCQGRfkpJiFJ-zXbvLP6gWj9oE2rLjcVo1%3DRx5gg5vFOA%40mail.gmail.com.