To be clear, you want to negotiate whether to send back RDF or another type
of content, correct?

You can read up on how content negotiation works here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/#implementation but the short version is that
you need to inspect the Accept header and see if the browser will accept
RDF content. If so, you can send back RDF; if not, you send back whatever
content the browser indicates priority to. You can implement this all in
code - the only app.yaml configuration needed is to route the incoming
request

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Consultant
Chicago, IL