On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 1:32 AM, prashant nema <prashant.n...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> I am using google Wallet API.We are using secure URL for image saving.I
> have added another secure URL for image saving.I am getting 400
> error(invalid Resource),bad request from google wallet API.But I am not
> getting any error for unsecured URL(http).Secured URL which are added
> before,it is working.Is there any need to add another SSL certificate for
> secured URL?Because It was working with secured URL previously.It is
> showing error for new secured URL.Please give your suggestion.

Can you post a minimal test case for this issue? Where exactly in the user
flow are you getting the 400 error, and when/where is the image saving
occurring?

If the old secure URL is different than the new secure URL, and if you're
using it as the redirect URL for the API, have you included the new address
in the authorized redirect list: http://imgur.com/Dn15mlZ ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CALSvALDyNUHGLkSvOAVjH5dAx_Ev9XeiZ%3DMUAwj068MfhUgAsQ%40mail.gmail.com.