Thanks for the reply

I don't think 10gb is easy to reach, but growing is probably the aim of
most of the appengine apps, and reaching that limit would probably be a
nightmare

What exactly happens at that point?

I hope the system automatically purges the low-rank documents on it's own

Is it also a hard-limit, or does an internal bell goes off, and someone
warns you that you're first to reach the limit, and starts discussing what
to do

I really wish it was unlimited, just for the sake of the mind

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/aff23cf5-1cc6-41c7-a903-a4c8915e2371%40googlegroups.com.