On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 11:03 PM, Nirmal KizhakkeVeetil <
espn.ven...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am checking my GAE instance dashboard and wanted to get a break-down of
> how my going outgoing bandwidth is getting consumed. We are using
> DataStore, Task Queues and making external api calls in our service. It
> would be great if we are able to figure out how this bandwidth is getting
> consumed. Any pointers will be helpful here...

Datastore and task queue calls run through Google's internal network, so
you aren't charged for the bandwidth they incur. Obviously the external API
calls will incur outgoing bandwidth charges, but you should be able to
figure out the bandwidth consumption by measuring the size of the file
returned.

If you're using the Image service's serving URL functionality, be aware
that you'll be charged for the bandwidth consumed by the serving url but
breaking down the actual usage (linking bandwidth to particular images for
example) can't be done
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/google-appengine/bandwidth/google-appengine/AoywDJmpCDo/qVwbNe-9PkQJ>
.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CALSvALDPujonvJhYCA5N76RSfb3aX%2BgNFg1MUQUphXf2x4W5Rg%40mail.gmail.com.