Hi,

I'm implementing an appengine cloud endpoint that only a Jenkins instance
that I own should have access to. Based on the documentation I've read,
server-to-server interactions should use service accounts, but I could only
find how to set this up for Google APIs.

>From what I understand, google cloud endpoints, even with CLIENT_IDs set,
still need a user.

What is the correct approach to accomplish this?

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/247818bc-3ceb-46c9-9fc2-301510fd2e6c%40googlegroups.com.