Thanks Wolfram for sharing this valuable insight and experience! This
really helps! To update, we got it working with Rhino now. Just wondering
if GAE Team could update on this much debated issue.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/d08f1f7f-e915-405b-bb9e-0b14ddb80033%40googlegroups.com.