I am having some routing trouble in app.yaml when faced with a certain
scenario, and was hoping I could get some help.

I'm building app with a static blog component that needs to use the
"catch-all" pattern to route index files, which works perfect.

The challenge is that I would also like to also route to a custom error
page, which may not be possible at the same time (possibly via python
script?).

If you are willing to help, I have this documented in further detail
at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29392738/google-app-engine-troubles-with-app-yaml-custom-errors-routing

If anyone can help me come up for a solution for this, there is some
bitcoin in it for you.

Thanks Guys

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/2ac4d4f0-b79d-4c22-80ca-5f13857b1b8b%40googlegroups.com.