Hi Shobhit,

I'm using java 1.7.0_40-b43 on Windows box. This same environment has been
used to publish previous versions of my app. I have archive versions of all
my versions. Interesting thing is that even my old version that had
previously been published successfully and works properly, throws same
exception when re-published! I think something definitely has changed on
Google side and I can't figure it out. Its really a show-stopper for me.

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/27bf9fbb-3394-406f-a319-0ccef42c684f%40googlegroups.com.