On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Ladányi Attila <
attila.lada...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> PDO->__construct('odbc:DRIVER={Mi...')
>
> What ist the problem? Could you help me? Is the PDO ODBC Connection in
> Google App Engine allowed, supported?

The error message cuts off the full name of the driver, but it looks like
your application is trying to specify a custom driver that's not supported
on App Engine.

If you're willing to drop Microsoft Access, you can migrate your data from
Access to Cloud SQL <https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs> and then your GAE
app can pull information from there. Alternatively, you might want to
use a Managed
VM instance <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/managed-vms/> and
install the driver within the VM, then connect as normal.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CALSvALCn0hsc2vXU%3Dh_592iqbWmmtHwZ_345gd5jDQa784GQUA%40mail.gmail.com.