Hi,

We have a project with only one owner - a Google Apps account
(us...@domain.com). For various reasons, the account's domain was changed
to a different one and this the user was renamed to us...@old.domain.com.
The bare domain (domain.com) was registered for a different Google Apps
account.

Now, renaming user1's domain resulted in apparent loss of ownership over
the project!

All attempts to open the Permissions page in Google Developers Console
return an error ("You do not have sufficient permissions to view this
page"). The project cannot be renamed or deleted from the Projects tab.
Surprisingly, it likely can be deleted from the Settings tab.

How can we regain ownership of this project?

Second question: If it went for deletion, is there a way to preserve or
reuse project ID (with a different owner)?

Regards,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/f7f66afb-c003-4150-8b53-1d61739b4002%40googlegroups.com.