Hey Adam, sorry for the delay first.

I checked and you can actually access this quota from appengine.google.com
(the old console). I will go and check exactly what counts as "management
call count", and try to provide an answer to your question.

At the same time I will throw in a doc request to have this added :).

Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/7f2f7dab-fd86-475f-811e-fbe43a6ed3a6%40googlegroups.com.