On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 1:45 AM, krishna g <krishnagad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As you are saying that listener socket is not supported in google app
> engine environment can you provide me any other alternative other than what
> you provided.

 You can see it noted in the documentation as well: go to
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/python/sockets/#limitations_and_restrictions
and look at the part about listen sockets.

As for alternatives, using a Managed VM or a Compute Engine machine are
probably the best alternatives you're going to get. If you're looking for a
free hosted tier, it looks like CloudMQTT ( http://www.cloudmqtt.com/ ) has
a free trial available on their site.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CALSvALBGNobG3VzdV-AJDTMo92SjbUvzwo-e3T_T%2BY%3DxJVAqPQ%40mail.gmail.com.