Dear Berry, as you can see in robots.txt file og myhotelcar, I have blocked
all the bots except the google, yahoo slurp etc, so Ahref bot if it obeys
it it should not hit site.

I have also searched so many thing and I found the Ahref bot doesn't obey
robots principal.
Many people has suggested that I can prohibit them via htaccess file, I
don't want to use that way as in google app engine hosting I didn't find
htaccess file. So please provide me any way to filter out these spam bots.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/77e74589-aa22-47e1-bb0c-7fa6c2e92364%40googlegroups.com.