Thanks Vinny,

I think you have picked the issue correctly they are hitting particular set
of pages regularly hotel pages which were dynamically generated, you are
correct about rss and sitemap feed.
So please tell me the way to overcome this issue as these spam bots
specially ahref bot is consuming my server bandwidth a lot un-necessarily.
I want a good solution so that I will not face any spam bot hurdle in
future.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/da8dce4a-d677-4f73-b39b-31576cbb31fa%40googlegroups.com.