Jay, I apologize for the confusion around this. In this case the group is
your best option. My colleague Ryan has followed up separately and should
be able to help you out.

We have updated https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/3466163 to better
explain community support options, and linked that page from the main Cloud
Support page at https://cloud.google.com/support/

I've also updated the welcome message to include this information.

Regards,
Jesse

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/00f0e5a4-4aee-4db1-99bd-7fc32337cc83%40googlegroups.com.