Thanks for yours answers,

I am trying to use the Google Cloud Storage but I have this erreur:

com.google.api.server.spi.SystemService invokeServiceMethod: exception occurred
while calling backed method
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/google/api/client/http/HttpRequestInitializer
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.cloudstorage.oauth.OauthRawGcsServiceFactory.<clinit>(OauthRawGcsServiceFactory.java:31)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.cloudstorage.GcsServiceFactory.createRawGcsService(GcsServiceFactory.java:59)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.cloudstorage.GcsServiceFactory.createGcsService(GcsServiceFactory.java:44)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.cloudstorage.GcsServiceFactory.createGcsService(GcsServiceFactory.java:40)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.cloudstorage.GcsServiceFactory.createGcsService(GcsServiceFactory.java:75)
        at
com.listecourses.model.ListeModelEndpoint.insertListeModel(ListeModelEndpoint.java:204)
        at
        at
        at
com.google.api.server.spi.SystemService.invokeServiceMethod(SystemService.java:359)
        at
com.google.api.server.spi.SystemServiceServlet.execute(SystemServiceServlet.java:113)
        at
com.google.api.server.spi.SystemServiceServlet.doPost(SystemServiceServlet.java:71)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:923)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
        at
com.google.tracing.TraceContext$TraceContextRunnable.runInContext(TraceContext.java:437)
        at
com.google.tracing.TraceContext$TraceContextRunnable$1.run(TraceContext.java:444)
        at
com.google.tracing.CurrentContext.runInContext(CurrentContext.java:230)
        at
com.google.tracing.TraceContext$AbstractTraceContextCallback.runInInheritedContextNoUnref(TraceContext.java:308)
        at
com.google.tracing.TraceContext$AbstractTraceContextCallback.runInInheritedContext(TraceContext.java:300)
        at
com.google.tracing.TraceContext$TraceContextRunnable.run(TraceContext.java:441)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

my code is:

GcsFilename fileName = new GcsFilename("my-bucket-name", "someFileName.jpg");
GcsOutputChannel outputChannel =
GcsServiceFactory.createGcsService().createOrReplace(fileName,
GcsFileOptions.getDefaultInstance());
outputChannel.write(ByteBuffer.wrap(listemodel.getImage()));
outputChannel.close();

I think, I am missing the file API library whitin my project. I join the image
of my project's libraries.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/371f47f3-140e-4b50-8f2b-d948db796045%40googlegroups.com.