Hi Kehinde,

Great question, I haven't tested that myself to be fair, so I'm not 100%
sure, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

I assume you will redirect from the generic handler, check the user agent
to see what is being used, and redirect? Or simply provide both links?

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/1ec5558d-994f-4a27-91b9-829c8337f50f%40googlegroups.com.