There are changes coming to improve things in the next few weeks.  In the
mean time, here's what I do:

Make sure .level=INFO or what you need in your logging.properties .  For
the class(es) I'm working with I set the class logging explicitly to:
com.example.bigtable.managedvms.level=ALL

Then in a separate window, I run the following script on my Mac:

#!/bin/bash
docker logs -f `docker ps -q`

Les Vogel | Cloud Developer Relations | l...@google.com | 408-676-7023

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAGB1p5idzk7HwiPpERAHDU3mA5QiSMtDp7qFcCxpefh6Lh_Ssg%40mail.gmail.com.