Salutations ,

Please i installed GCE and i need to use some features like crop images and
resize them which they saved in my buckets . i am working on php project so
i heard about Google PHP SDK but i couldn't use it on GCE . So can i use
these features without using Google PHP SDK and if i can't can you please
tell me how to install it on GCE in details knowing that i installed centos
6.5 .

Thanks .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/056a1440-7972-4826-a598-c8f15cdfe122%40googlegroups.com.