Hey Aakash,

You're correct that this issue is likely better suited to the public issue
tracker, and that's where you should reach out, creating a detailed issue
report if you believe you've encountered a platform issue.

Sometimes when you see an incorrect number of arguments supplied to a
function, it's caused by having an older version of the SDK on your system,
or partly updated components. Could you ensure that you have the latest SDK
installed, and there's no older version somewhere on your PATH or
PYTHONPATH?

In general, for potentially-transient issues, as I said above, capturing as
much error output as you can tends to help make sure even short-lived
issues have a chance of being identified, and I encourage you to include
all output as a .txt file when you file an issue report.

Best regards,

Nick

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a021a25a-4f25-4425-8011-395aac939225%40googlegroups.com.