Hi Ryan and Dan in effect before writing here I had tried to contact with
Billing team support, I wanted to keep trying these days but i do not
receive any of any kind answer, I'm a little desperate because I have 6
days with this situation and they have not answered me, I had to open a
second ticket as the first left me talking to myself and turned out that
second ticket was worse, I have send around 17 messages imploring aid and
practically was alone in the desert, and worse not even achievement know
the reason for the suspension.

Two executives have assigned to me one for each ticket me and both the
executive "Jorge" as the executive "Nadaine" simply left the conversation.

I fear that only seriously cater to customers platinium or gold, as they
require them to pay $ 400 monthly, and really seems unfair to have to pay
this much just to be heard.

It's sad but true, no one to turn to.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/c27dc425-bdbc-4f04-868c-3c0bc4236356%40googlegroups.com.