Hi,

I experience EXACTLY the same issue, newly deployed GAE apps (running newer
appengine version) stopped working suddenly. The only way I was able to fix
the issue was to roll back to an older version of my app (a 30+ days old
version). That caused a hell of a mess, our apps simply stopped working.

Phil

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/fbdfedcb-680b-4050-99ed-fb3758d093cf%40googlegroups.com.