Hi All,

OP's original issue appears to be related to devserver/production datastore
locations, but it's impossible to tell without more detailed
troubleshooting. Anand, as to your question, it's even more impossible to
tell whether your issue truly is related to that of OP.

What's needed for anybody who would want to report an issue, is to use the
public
issue tracker <https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list>
rather than google groups. This forum is meant for general discussion of
the platform, not specific technical issues.

If you believe that what you've encountered is not a platform issue but
rather a problem with how you've configured your code, although you're not
sure what it may be specifically, you should post to stackoverflow
<http://www.stackoverflow.com>.

In either case, posting an issue so that other users can help requires very
thorough explanation of what you're doing and what's going wrong before the
people on the other side of the internet will be able to understand and
debug your issue.

I wish you the best of luck in proceeding to either open a proper issue
report in the public issue tracker, or posting to stackoverflow so that you
can get support from the community of developers.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a3125feb-272a-4993-ad6b-dd6042a5241b%40googlegroups.com.