Hey Brian,

There are many tutorials out there on the web as to how you can use OpenSSL
to create a CSR. Here's a document
<https://www.openssl.org/docs/HOWTO/certificates.txt> produced by
OpenSSL.org which is very good. You can also read about it on many sites by
googling.

Generally, this forum is meant for broad discussion of the platform and its
services, not for 1-on-1 technical support or questions. This question
might be better answered by consulting Google or maybe posting a question
to stackoverflow or serverfault, although I'm sure there are already so
many questions and answers on this same topic that to create a new one
would invite "duplicate" flags.

Overall, there's a wealth of information out there that I encourage you to
access, and I wish you the best of luck in getting your certificate set up.
As you go, make sure to consult the docs on Custom Domains and SSL
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/ssl>.

Best wishes,

Nick

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/86e0c6fd-231d-426d-b1b1-25b4672f8de9%40googlegroups.com.