First of all, I've been making an App Engine microservice architecture with
Python, then I found out that I must have something to authenticate my
requests.

As I'm using endpoints, I decided to use its AUTH_LEVEL configuration.

I've been using get_application_default() to authenticate one service A to
another service B, but it isn't working.

When I tried to connect my Service A to Service B, the token id comes empty
in my service A, also I've got an id_token verification error:

Token is not an id_token (Wrong number of segments)

This message showed up in my service B.

- My scope for apiclient.discovery is
'https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.email', nevertheless it was
deprecated. I don't know what is the alternative.

- I've been using discovery.build to make my requests, thus http whas
authenticated this way:

credentials = oauth2client.GoogleCredentials.get_application_default()
    if credentials.create_scoped_required():
        credentials = credentials.create_scoped(scopes)
    credentials.authorize(http)

- I've tried with AppAssertionCredentials, but the answer was the same

Can someone help me?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/ca76b0d8-5ab0-4d95-b565-129d187e2962%40googlegroups.com.