This issue was so hard to find, and related to the outgoing request, I
believe a test-case would have been hard-pressed to find it.

That said, the bug is on the stub implementation of the urlfetch API - I'd
expect some request header tests as well.

*shrug*

can't catch 'em all

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/5fbf8b6b-5fb4-4b1e-9a73-30d0a6a61661%40googlegroups.com.