You can only use one promo code per billing account.

There will be no charges associated with use during your free trial. It
will use the credit applied to the account. After the trial it will use the
promo code credit you apply before doing any charges to the credit card. If
you don't upgrade before the end of your trial it will pause everything
after the 60 days.

I would like to note I am not an expert on billing matters. We have a some
who can be reached through this form
<https://support.google.com/cloud/contact/cloud_platform_billing>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/87c743e5-9c4f-4e74-9273-73635a0cac47%40googlegroups.com.