I just finished a migration for the old Master/Slave datastore app to the
new High replication datastore and now I can't open the old app. All
traffic redirects to the new app and admin console for the old app says the
following:

This application is hidden by an alias.
The application *snippetsapp-hrd* has an alias that causes it to receive
all traffic normally directed at this one. Unless you are looking for
historical data, you probably want to see that application
<https://appengine.google.com/dashboard?app_id=s~snippetsapp-hrd>.

How can I remove this alias to access my old app? I still have data that
was not migrated and I need to export/backup it. I didn't expected that
I'll not have access to the old app and data after migration. Please help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/b0a0ba98-3845-47af-9c3b-fd243b500e44%40googlegroups.com.