Hi Nick,

If your app is in Python, Go or PHP, did you enable warmup requests?

If you did, then you mean the app is in a migrated state because the new
one isn't the default version yet? Or because your old version still
serves? The older version should continue serving if your users type the
version in your url.

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/cefaf609-593f-400d-9302-f1d0e2669723%40googlegroups.com.