Hi!

Thank you for your question.  We don't disclose our roadmaps or plans for
the future regarding our products, so unfortunately, I cannot tell you if
this is indeed on its way or not.

If you want to put a bigger emphasis on your request and ask us to work on
it, you could always open a Feature Request on our Issue Tracker
<http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues>, which is the suggested
place where you will be able to post your Feature Request and then follow
the progress.

Happy that you like the managed VMs :). I hope you continue using them.

Have a great weekend!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/eb0e8a68-0cd5-4c6b-8038-4bfa241ea5a0%40googlegroups.com.