Hey Phil,

That does indeed seem strange. With no ability to reproduce it, it's
unlikely we can gather any useful information at this point, and it seems
as though the dialog shouldn't be related at all.

Glad to hear you've got things working, at any rate, and good luck building
whatever it is you plan for!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/0d3b5367-0700-4b4f-9148-2f5d93a3b59d%40googlegroups.com.