Hi Dor,

Unless there's something I'm missing, when you run devserver with queues,
you never target your queues.yaml directly.

If you run with dev_appserver.py, for instance you call it on your app
itself, and the queue.yaml just follows.

Did you try "gcloud preview app run app.yaml"?

Cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/ed9ca353-3031-423f-9433-3120843c25ee%40googlegroups.com.