Hello,

I am just starting work on an application and I am getting strange quota
#'s (my application has not been shut down yet though). I am not sure how
to best represent the information for feedback here but I will try.

1. My application does not serve any advertised or public web pages, though
there is one for testing.

2. The intent is that once per minute, two devices will upload an very
small XML document for a GAE-hosted service to consume. Right now, all the
app does is log that it received the data. No storage, presentation, or
response. That seems to be all the activity taking place now, according to
the logs. The service only returns an HTTP response. When I look at the
logs for my app, that is exactly what I see: two incoming requests per
minute. I scanned all the way back to last midnight PT and that's all there
is.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2lGPzJg5D8U/VaQmqTW1UPI/AAAAAAAAAZ4/VKrl1qS0FsM/s1600/2015-07-13%2B04.57.36%2Bpm.png>

3. I glanced at my quotas and they all seem OK, except three: requests,
instance hours and outgoing bandwidth. Oddly, I have a second, nearly
dormant app that shows almost the exact same numbers. All it does is make
an outbound request every 15 minutes. A look at its logs shows that it is
behaving as expected.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-l-bJ7sm4n4M/VaQnfkNfc7I/AAAAAAAAAaA/rqc67-s0SpU/s1600/2015-07-13%2B04.58.00%2Bpm.png>

I have checked on my bandwidth usage from the two locations that are
talking to this GAE app, and there is nothing like the activity I am seeing
on the quotas page.

I can assume the issue is on my side, but I would like to know how to
understand the issue so I can fix it.

Am I in the right place? Do I need to contrast the question differently?

Thanks in advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/32348490-0831-4720-862a-e7db3b80fe17%40googlegroups.com.