Hi, I'm deploying and android endpoint into GAE.

I'm the owner of the project with another 2 people, they are part of my
team.

One of them, it's the guy who used the credit card, to unblock the GAE
features, the 60 day 300 dollars thing.

Now, He unblock that feature with his account, being an owner of the
project in GAE, I'm owner too, but the message about having a free trial on
the platform are still appearing to me.

How can I use my app if this has already unblocked, I mean why I still see
that message? It appears kind of blocked to me...

This is the app address: http://shairlook1.appspot.com

Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/2eef1245-8772-4648-a841-c80d2c46b952%40googlegroups.com.