Hi Brandon,

It gives you the exact same error when properly targeting your app? Do you
have an ".appcfg_oauth2_tokens_java" file in your user folder? Sometimes
deleting this and retrying causes the system to re-authorize you (or
authorize you with the right account if there is currently some account
confusion).

This could be worth a try. If not, do you mind either posting the exact
command you run and the result you get (or confirm you're running exactly
the same thing as was originally reported)

Cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/4bd75c3e-2f64-4f6d-9d7e-e849e951b382%40googlegroups.com.