Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

Since you're already in the hands of more dedicated 1 on 1 support, I will
leave you to it. In any case, it will be greatly appreciated for you to
post the answer, as you say, for others to see.

If there is anything else we can do to help, feel free to ask here.

Cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/2ba5c42f-09ce-4189-9b4e-86feb6eb5163%40googlegroups.com.