Hi Ofer,

Google Groups isn't the place to post specific technical issues, as this
forum is meant more for general discussion of the platform and services.

If you would like help with a technical issue, you should post to
stackoverflow [1] or serverfault [2].

If you believe you've found an issue with the platform itself (behaviour is
different from documentation or error occurs during normal use), then you
should proceed to open a public issue tracker [3] issue with enough detail
to reproduce the issue on our side, or if possible, an attached app that
can be used to directly observe the behaviour.

Your issue report contains not enough information to determine what is
happening, even in the event that you did post it to one of those other
locations, so I suggest adding more detail before doing so. Some examples
of the information you might include:

* What kind of cookie is this?
* How is the cookie generated?
* How is the cookie received, where it is being sent, and what does it
authorize/authenticate?

If you would like to open a thread in this forum discussing the platform or
services in more broad terms, starting a discussion that would be useful
for other users to join in to, feel free to do so.

Finally, if you want to simply have users sign-in to your app, you might
want to take a look at the resource gae-login-explainer.appspot.com. As
you'll read there, login cookies using the App Engine "login/logout" URLs
are scoped to the domain, so that might be why they don't pass between
versions. You could try to set a default version and have users simply
visit "myapp.appspot.com", where the cookies *would *transfer. Another
option would be to use the Google sign-in button for websites option.

Have a great day!

[1] http://www.stackoverflow.com/
[2] http://www.serverfault.com/
[3] http://code.google.com/p/google-appengine/issues/list