Hi,

I don't really get what you're asking here. What kind of "app" for Google
group are you looking for or trying to find?

This group is meant to discuss development, new releases, best practices,
on the Google App Engine, so I'm not sure if you're in the right place to
ask your question.

If you could clarify, I'll be happy to help you with your question

Cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/9512121a-3057-4cb9-b0a4-f2c81945b7f1%40googlegroups.com.