Hey Paul,

It's great to provide that info. As I mentioned in my reply, I think this
should move to stackoverflow, where you'll find a lot more people who can
help. Be sure to include the full error message and code context when you
do so.

Best wishes,

Nick

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/5cafc399-bdc9-4173-b5c2-e6398047879f%40googlegroups.com.