Hi Jeff,

I did some digging around with the datastore team, and turns out this is
not in any form that is available publicly.

The next best thing I can provide was the answer from the team when I asked
for "ballpark", and it was "it should never take more than a few seconds",
so I'd say Joshua's graph, while very minimal, is close to the truth. Under
a few seconds, consistency should be applied on your datastore.

I hope that this is enough data, even if it's not a graph.

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/c2aa08e3-eb41-446c-ba38-313477d857eb%40googlegroups.com.