Hi Patrice,

It looks like, still the question is not clear. I can hit [project].
appspot.com.

As per my last example,
1. I access to http://google.appspot.com from my browser
2. http://google.appspot.com internally access to http://google.com
Google AppEngine app can not hit http://google.com.

or in other words, i access appspot app and this appspot app access some
other http url.
I am able to access appspot.com app but appspot.com app is not able to
access other url which i am trying to access in side my app.

It looks like AppEngine has some firewall, which is blocking connection to
http://google.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/30df80cd-e4d1-450d-9cfc-f740af4156c7%40googlegroups.com.