Hi

We're also getting a ton of errors non-stop with the Search API :

com.google.appengine.api.search.SearchException: Failed to complete request
in 9488ms .  We never had this error before. It has started throwing only a
few minutes back

Thanks

Santosh

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/59814bdb-02e1-4250-9d29-bdebacdb76d1%40googlegroups.com.