Hey Patrick ,

Actually yeah i did prove that i am the domain owner and it worked for me
(since i can see it in suggestions i guess ) and i have changed the records
about 72 hours ago , in the docs it says that it takes about 24 and it's
clearly taking more than this , i hope there's another solution for this :(
, Thank you .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/99f4c221-481f-4243-83a7-7b929b75cca2%40googlegroups.com.