Nick,

Now, that is good news, therefore, I think I shall hold off on decisions
until I see the Custom Domains SSL process.

Looking forward to it.

Oh, there is something else to, is it possible to disable the .appspot
domain and just serve the custom domain, or do I have to implement my own
redirect in the code?

Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/f651f90e-d041-4d48-aca4-4b501796740c%40googlegroups.com.