Hi,
I had this email ID do-not-re...@xxx.com previously and was working fine, but
suddenly it stopped working after some intermittent error (Google Incident also
is there).

you can see this entry in the old dashboard but now if I try to add that it’s
not working. but If I have my account email id (x...@gmail.com) then it’s
working fine.

so I tried re-adding but getting an error:  An error occurred trying to add
authorized senders. This may occur if you lack sufficient privileges. Learn more

so how do I add so I can send an email via PHP API (using the Cloud Mail) with
do-not-re...@xxx.com as the Sender?

please help.
-V

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/0E2F5185-615F-4DDC-9AEB-9E5706B599FE%40gmail.com.